Startup/Enterprise Course Options
ENTERPRISE BRAND DEVELOPMENT:
Scale your business and increase your revenue
Is your product ready? Make sure your marketing and branding are too.
Are you a company that has created a product service that has people excited and looking to scale? Is your company concerned about the sometimes prohibitive cost of marketing and branding? Are you looking for the most effective ways to increase your business revenue? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, this package is designed for you.
People do not by products or services, they buy brands.
The monetary success of your business is inextricably linked to the creation of a fully developed brand and an effective marketing strategy. Let us help you in the same way we've helped the following brands.
What do you get from this course:
- Access to course work and exercises, on-demand, so that you're able to work at your own pace.
- Weekly reminders delivered directly to your inbox.
- Expertise from a Branding Professional who teaches marketing and branding courses at Fashion Institute of Technology and Baruch College and has developed programs for Fortune 500 brands through culture, connections and building loyalty.
- A safe space for creating and evaluating fears in branding.
- Guidance to create or evolve your brand in order to increase sales.
MODULES 1 - 4
The courses during these four week begin by identifying the thirteen intellectual and emotional elements of every brand. This level of analysis will give you better context in order to optimally define and communicate all things about and from your brand. All lessons will be accompanied by downloadable worksheets that simplify how you and others should understand what your brand means and all it stands for which are needed to build affinity and loyalty.
MODULES 5 - 8
The final four weeks of course work will concentrate on real life examples of how to take the newly realized elements of your brand to shape your full brand narrative. This narrative will be accompanied by a detailed overview of the most effective platforms to tell your story and how to tell them there as well as real-life case studies on how brand stories have directly increased revenue for businesses.
Your monthly charges also include:
- Actionable tips on how to build a successful and sustainable brand;
- A customized brand kit built from each lesson's worksheets;
- A full brand analysis after course completion;
- One hour of consulting per month;
- A one-to-one, post-course completion, 20-minute Q&A session with the instructor (either via video conference or in person);
- Immediate membership to a brand think-tank consisting of growth-oriented entrepreneurs;
- Free digital/social marketing tips and training guides
- Valuable weekly video content from your instructor;
- Exclusive Weekly newsletter keeping you up to date on what's happening in digital branding and marketing;
- Email access to your instructor for quick questions/feedback;
- Publicity for your product or service from your instructor;
- Free Access to live workshops/panels conducted by your instructor;
- Free digital copies of insights reports from your instructor;
- Access to exclusive Facebook/Slack group;
- Quarterly brand analysis review; and
- Monthly, in person or video conference customized workshops.