Academy Course Presale
Why is a well developed brand important for you? The answer to this question can be found in the following five words: your brand is a promise.
To consumers, this promise is not only found in your company's product or service, but within all of the elements that make up your brand.
So, how do we help you make this consumer promise come to fruition?
BRAND DEVELOPMENT I is our on-demand course designed to teach you how to fully develop your new brand or evolve your present one in order to increase your bottom line.
The purpose of this on-demand is to give you the tools necessary to build a scalable and sustainable brand that will maximize your money-making potential, no matter the size of your business.
What do you get from this course:
- Access to course work and exercises, on-demand, so that you're able to work at your own pace.
- Weekly reminders delivered directly to your inbox.
- Expertise from a Branding Professional who teaches marketing and branding courses at Fashion Institute of Technology and Baruch College and has developed programs for Fortune 500 brands through culture, connections and building loyalty.
- A safe space for creating and evaluating fears in branding.
- Guidance to create or evolve your brand in order to increase sales.
MODULES 1 - 4
The courses during these four week begin by identifying the thirteen intellectual and emotional elements of every brand. This level of analysis will give you better context in order to optimally define and communicate all things about and from your brand. All lessons will be accompanied by downloadable worksheets that simplify how you and others should understand what your brand means and all it stands for which are needed to build affinity and loyalty.
MODULES 5 - 8
The final four weeks of course work will concentrate on real life examples of how to take the newly realized elements of your brand to shape your full brand narrative. This narrative will be accompanied by a detailed overview of the most effective platforms to tell your story and how to tell them there as well as real-life case studies on how brand stories have directly increased revenue for businesses.